Happy Camp 2007 // Siwon and the Happy Camp production crew surprising Han Geng with a song written by his fans called, “Wings of Love.”
Four years have gone by since then, and things have definitely gotten better within these past two—living life simply while giving his all in everything that he does. You’re happy where you are now, Han Geng, and that is what makes you successful. #1221#
If Super Junior has a country and Super Junior fandoms were the cities...
- Angel City: They only have one president, Leeteuk. There are no other pets except for ducks. Everyone talks a lot, and gyms are forbidden; because they only exercise their uvula muscles for more talking purposes. This city is close with all the other cities in the Super Junior country.
- Petal City: The citizens only have one flower, Heechul. Everyone is beautiful regardless of sexuality. Mirrors are everywhere. No normal man is present. Cats are pet of choice. When the citizens meet, they say, "BABO!" to each other with the traditional pointing-hand gesture.
- Gengster City: Everybody eats nothing but the great Beijing Fried Rice. Every citizen knows how to do Chinese Martial Arts. This city is very close with Petals City.
- Cloud City: Everyone is weird and awkward. There are no stores except for WHYSTYLE. Having a selca a day is required. International Movie Posters are in every corner of the city. Turtles are the pet of choice.
- Camomile City: Arm wrestling is the number one sport. There are no drinks except for beer. Everyone possesses an irresistable eye smile. Everyone gets awkward when bunnies are around. There are no other pets except for raccoons.
- ShinsFriends City: Everything is purple. There are no pets, thus everyone has their own teddy bear. The citizens dances like a crazy everytime. Everybody is happy all the way.
- Vitamin City: This city is like a huge theme park. Everything is in pink! Bunnies are the pet of choice. Everyone does aegyo every time. The clock only strikes at 1:11, 2:22, 3:33 and other time with the same kind of number. No one drinks water because only bubble tea is available.
- Jewel City: The only sport that everyone does is soccer. There are no other tv shows or movies on tv but porn and more porn. Monkeys and anchovys are the pet of choice. They call their Jewel boy, "OPPA OPPA" in singsong voice.
- Siwonest City: One Lord: Shisus. They spend half of their day praying and reading their bibles. In the morning, everyone gets a "Good Morning You beautiful world" wake up call and in the night, everyone posts their selcas while half naked, on their beds. Citizens in this city are the derpiest people in the whole Super Junior Country.
- Mitang City: The city that looks like a giant shopping mall. Everyone's sport is shopping. Super Mario stuffs are everywhere.
- ELFish City: A BUNCH OF FISHES AND JEWEL-ELFISH CLOSE RELATIONSHIP. Nuff said.
- Ryeosomnia City: Bananas are the number one food available. Giraffes are the pet of choice. The number one song on repeat is Moves Like Jagger. Citizens experience Insomnia and Sleep paralysis. Taking cute selcas and making child-like masterpieces and artworks are the hobbies of the inhabitants. Ryeosomnia inhabitants are really close with the Cloud City citizens.
- Snowers City: THE. MOST. NORMAL. PEOPLE. ARE. LIVING. HERE. ._.
- Gamers City: Starcraft is the only sport. No man smiles, smirks are the trend. They pull pranks and bullies the citizens living in the other cities. No water, Wine only. Gamers City citizens is really close with the Vitamin City inhabitants. REALLY CLOSE ._.
- Strings City: "I'm Yours" is the national anthem with impressive violin solo. Everyone thinks buttslapping and skinship is weird and awkward. Spicy foods are forbidden to this city.